Retreat House and Event Center
410 1st Ave NE Soap Lake, WA 98851
This beautiful facility was designed by a quilter! Great views, lots of light, perfect work space and of course comfortable beds to get a good nights sleep! All of the beds are luxurious mattresses with pretty quilts, high quality sheets and comfy pillows. The plush towels are provided in all six bathrooms so all you have to bring for your weekend getaway is a sewing machine, personal incidentals and groceries!
The home and all of the bungalows are air conditioned and offer free Wi-Fi. Unique local amenities include restaurants, live theater, coffee shops, bike rental and super market… all within two blocks of the facility. The historic healing lake is directly across the street, with unobstructed views.
The large capacity 2000 sq ft Event Center includes 36 tables, 20 rolling, armless chairs and 30 flannel design walls. There are scenic views through a wall of glass doors, adjustable air conditioning, commercial kitchen, coffee bar, 3 additional bathrooms; and all only a few steps from the retreat house back door and bungalows.
Click here to see printable description of the bungalows and prices for part or all of the facility.
- Four bedroom, two bathroom
- Sleeps Ten (Six twin beds, one queen, two full)
- Kitchen appliances include double oven, wine fridge, dishwasher, microwave, blender, 8 quart crock pot, drip coffee pot, Keurig coffee pot, electric tea kettle, toaster, rice cooker, full set of pots, pans, bake ware and all utensils, dishes, cups and wine glasses for 24.
- Bonus room for relaxation or local massage therapist
- 60” smart TV with basic Dish TV, blue ray/DVD player and an assortment of movies
- Large deck with great lake views and a four burner BBQ. Separate dining pergola with lounge seating.
- 12 outdoor security cameras and motion lights
Click here to print out a flyer to share with friends
*Taxes have not been included in the rates listed above. Reservations must be paid in full 30 days prior to arrival.
CLICK HERE to view the "Ala Carte" class menu!
Take advantage of this great venue by booking your retreat now!
To schedule a retreat email: firstname.lastname@example.org or
call 509-754-8280 and speak with Brianna or Cindi